Friday 10 May 2013

Meandering in May

Hello there!
In May in France we have several national holidays, well at least three. This year, two of them came together on 8th and 9th and I've taken today off too, so that means a very, very long weekend of five days!

We'd planned to do some furniture shopping and assembling. But the car is in bad need of repair and can't be used, so we've had to put the new furniture off for another day. Instead, I've been doing a little bit of crochet, some cooking and tidying up, but the best thing is that the weather has been sunny (at least for part of the time). So we went off for a wander.


I so love to see these bright yellow fields, they look so gorgeous against the blue sky.


A bit further down the path and the view changes. Can you see there's still some snow on the mountains?


I love the contrast of the thick ridged bark and the delicate leaves and dandelions. 


And these new leaves were calling out for me to take their picture. Rebirth. 


I took this one by accident as I was walking along. I like it.


And last of all, the green carpet of leaves and flowers. We had a lovely time. Pity it's raining again today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment