Saturday 15 June 2013

A special day and more charity crochet

Hello there!
Today is a special day in our house. My dear husband of nearly thirty years celebrated his 60th birthday today! We've had a lovely peaceful day and enjoyed the sunshine and a delicious chocolate cake from our favourite French baker's... yum yum :)


And I've made nine more squares for Knit-a-square. Remember the last ones I took with me to South Africa? This time I used the yarn I had left over from my granny ripple blanket, so they all match except for the ninth which I made with lots of little scraps of other leftover yarn.


Are you enjoying the sunshine? Eating cake? Having fun?

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your husband! I hope you both had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Barbina! I hope you're having a lovely summer and that the weather has improved at last. Best wishes to you and your family xxxx

    ReplyDelete